8.15.2012


Hello all,

My name is Daniel Isbrecht and I am beginning an internship with the NC Sierra Club. Updating this blog is going to be one of my new duties and I just wanted to introduce myself. I am currently a senior at NC State in the Environmental Science program. I am really excited about working with the Sierra Club to get involved in issues affecting the state and hopefully make a positive change in the policies put forth by state government.


In addition to the blog, I expect to be involved mainly in politics leading up to the election in November. I will also be working to inform people of upcoming events and encourage them to get involved. We are currently planning an outing to raise awareness about the push to frack in Chatham County, and will post the details as soon as I know them. A few of us are also going to be tabling on campus at NC State on Saturday.

If anyone has any suggestions, questions, or comments, or would like to get involved, please email me at dpisbrec@gmail.com.  I look forward to meeting more people interested in environmental issues and getting involved to make a change in this great state!

No comments:

Post a Comment