3.15.2007

Test your NCAA tournament geography knowledge

Ok I'm not going to lie.

I'm going to spend most of the day working on a cool project we're doing to make small communities in western North Carolina Cool Cities.

But my mind is on day one of the NCAA tournament.

Justin Guillory of Public Policy Polling passed along this cool link to a game that tests your knowledge of where on the American map the 65 schools in this year's NCAA tournament are.

I got 61 out of 65 schools placed correctly, and an overall score of 93.8% Apparently I need to bone up on my knowledge of the placement of various schools within Texas, New Mexico, and Florida.

Try it and let us know how you did in the comments!

Go Heels, let's hope VCU takes down Duke, and for Christa I'll be cheering on Davidson over Maryland too.

1 comment: